Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Commander: Zedruu and Riku

And here it is, the last day of previews! If any other Commanders that intrigue me pop up, I’ll do a quick write-up - Ghave, Guru of Spores is looking very interesting, and I can’t wait for him to be revealed!

Starting next week, I’m going to be shifting to one post a day at 6PM. While I have loved doing the two post a day thing, I have started getting worn out thinking up something new every single day, and I want to start refining some of the stuff I’ve written. Therefore, I’m going to be creating an RPG centered around Iroas, with the help of a few friends. Occasionally I will share my progress if I come up with anything neat on the flavor side, but don’t expect anything. I’m also going to try to write for my other blog, Micorkview, on a more regular basis.




What a weird card. Not only does she give your opponents things, she is the only minotaur I know of that is based on an antelope instead of a bull. However, some digging has found some centaurs that have a similar body type, found on Otaria in the Krosan forest. This leads me to believe that Zedruu may be an inhabitant of present day Otaria, recovered from the wars that have always plagued it. Zedruu’s clan live on the plains, and she acts as a diplomat and peacekeeper to the various tribes that inhabit Otaria.

Riku of Two Reflections

And another weird card for the last preview. His unique magical style makes him difficult to place, though his name suggests Kamigawa. However, I have to put him on Ravnica. He seems to combine the best of the Izzet and Selesnya guilds into one awesome package, and he wouldn’t look out of place wondering the streets of that city-plane. There isn’t a whole lot to say about him (them?) except that I really want his card and I want to build a deck around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment