Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

WWE Raw 2/20/2012

I was unable to post last night, but I've watched Raw since then and there are a few things that I wanted to comment on.


1) Eve's heel turn was well done, and actually makes some amount of sense. Also, Cena was hilarious.

2) I wish they had drawn out Triple H accepting the match with Undertaker at Wrestlemania for another week or two. I was hoping that Undertaker would play some more mind games, maybe interrupting other matches to prove that denying his rematch is "bad for business." Still, the fact that it will be a Hell in a Cell match is exciting.

3) Cena's promo against Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson was amazing. He's meaner than he was before his feud with Kane, and I'm loving it. No more sucking up to the Rock, no more being polite. The only thing that I want from this feud going forward is for Cena to refuse to call him The Rock, and instead either call him Dwayne or movie star.

4) A good Battle Royale, with a completely unsurprising ending. A few notes within this match: CM Punk is the best commentator in the WWE. It looks like Cody is going to feud with the Big Show, which could be great. And finally, I hope Wade Barrett is okay. This might be good for him, though - once he comes back from this injury (which seems legitimate) hopefully they'll give him a good theme.

Other than that, there isn't much to talk about. The Divas match was as terrible as always, Kofi and R-Truth should form a permanent tag team, and Otunga actually won a match! Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment